Contracting Strategy and Plan
Project Assurance specializes in developing and implementing innovative contracting strategies and plans that are designed to select the most qualified contractors and maximize returns on company’s contracted dollars.
The success of a capital projects and/or plant turnaround depends to a large extent on the qualifications and capabilities of selected contractors, subcontractors and vendors. In addition, the owner companies should ensure that synergistic and cooperative work environment is created for optimizing the contractor’s performance.
Some of our performance-driven services include:
- Facilitate development of Contracting Strategy and Contracting Plan.
- Develop an optimized Contract Breakdown Structure.
- Define the ideal contracting options and arrangements
- Assist clients in the selection of the most qualified contractors, and vendors.
- Development of contracting documents
Project Assurance assists clients in the implementation of Contracting, plans, and helping in the selection of the most qualified contractors, subcontractors and vendors.
Our services include:
- Evaluation of the current market environment
- Identification of capable contractors willing to bid the work
- Evaluation and preliminary screening to develop a bidder’s short list
- Assist in bid development, evaluation and selection of the most qualified contractors
- Final contract negotiations
Contractor Management and Surveillance
The real contracting challenges begin after the award of contract. Project Assurance plays a pivotal role in assisting our clients to ensure that all parties stay in compliance with the contract documents and its spirit.
All contracted parties should ensure that synergistic work environment is created to get highest project and turnaround results.
Some of Project Assurance’s services in this area include:
- Provide the owner’s team with validated and unbiased progress status and forecast
- Early identification of potential conflicts and problems
- Periodic peer reviews to ensure all parties are in compliance with the contract
- Implement Contract Claims Avoidance Program