Plant Managements have been continually confronted with the unpleasant consequences of chronic problems and poor performance during the planning and execution of plant shutdowns and turnarounds.
Project Assurance had developed this innovative program that identifies management initiatives to systematically eliminate these problems and achieve highest turnaround performance. This consultative program is based on our extensive experience in the planning and troubleshooting hundreds of turnarounds around the world.
In developing this seminar, we blended the hands-on planning experience, input from turnaround teams, and emerging industry trends to establish strategic executive approaches for successful turnarounds.
The program provides an insightful look at organizational considerations and management techniques which help to channel the experience, knowledge and energies of all participants in facilitating World-Class Shutdowns and Turnarounds.
The program’s principal objectives are to identify executive strategies and management initiatives that create a result-driven work environment and ensure highest turnaround performance. The program focus is to accomplish the following major objectives:
- Highest safety and environmental compliance
- Operational reliability and mechanical integrity between scheduled turnarounds
- Shorter turnaround downtime and cost benefits of 10-25%, resulting in saving millions of dollars.
- Overview and Introduction
- Strategic Turnaround Management
- Performance-Driven Organization
- Turnaround Management Controls
- Contract Management Strategies
- Performance Improvement Process
- Human Factor Consideration
- Implementation of Executive Strategies
This program is specifically designed for the Executive and Plant Managements and Senior Staff who are instrumental in influencing and establishing the turnaround framework for effective planning and efficient execution.
The program is especially valuable for:
- Manufacturing Executives
- Plant Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Operations/Production Managers
- Turnaround Managers/Superintendents
- Engineering/Project Managers
- Technical/Process Managers
- Contracts Administrators
- HSE Managers
- Procurements/Material Managers
In-Plant Customized Seminars
This program can be customized to a company’s specific work environment and turnaround needs, and presented as an in-plant program. The emphasis of both the presentations and the executive workshops exercises are tailored to address company-specific issues and plant management’s concerns. Also, the consultative sessions are focused on developing solutions and management strategies for resolving pre-defined weak/problem areas. The 2-3 day program duration and daily schedules can be adjusted to meet your company’s work priorities and the availability of participating executive staff.