To consistently achieve project success it is essential that project teams are knowledgeable and experienced in latest project management approaches and techniques. To specifically respond to the industry need, Project Assurance has developed this unique seminar Project Management: Strategic Approaches and Modern Techniques for Maximizing Project Performance.
The Seminar identifies management initiatives to systematically eliminate disruptive and chronic problems in order to achieve highest project performance. In developing this seminar, we blended hands-on planning experience, input from project teams, and emerging industry trends to establish strategic approaches and modern management techniques that will ensure consistent project success.
Analysis of numerous recently completed projects and case studies are illustrated to emphasize major strategic planning and management issues. Guided by the seminar director, participants gain insights to emerging industry trends and management styles, and then decide what to emulate and what to avoid.
The seminar provides an open forum for problem solving and developing strategies to create a synergistic and performance-driven work environment. The seminar identifies management strategies to channel the experience, knowledge and energies of all participants in achieving company goals and project objectives.
Types of Projects
The seminar is designed to dramatically improve performance in the planning and managing of:
- Large Capital Programs
- Capital Projects
- Grass-Root Projects
- Revamp and Debottleneck Projects
- Modernization and Expansion Projects
- Provide awareness and knowledge of modern project management techniques and their systematic application
- Create result-driven work environment with synergistic project effort among company departments and contractors.
- Incorporate strategic planning and integrated organizational approaches that result in focused planning and efficient execution.
- Institute project controls that forewarn deviations and ensure highest contractor performance.
- Overview of Project Management
- Project Development
- Project Strategic Planning
- Project Execution Plan (PEP)
- Project Organization
- Contract Management
- Engineering Management and Controls
- Procurement Management and Tracking
- Construction Management and Controls
- Progress Measurement and Reporting
- Resource Planning and Optimization
- Cost Control and Forecasting
- Contractor Coordination and Controls
- Productivity Tracking and Improvements
- Approaches for Enhanced Project Performance
- Implementing Successful Project Management
This seminar is specifically designed for both owners’ and contractors’ project management skills, e.g.:
- Project Managers
- Project Engineers
- Discipline Engineers
- Cost/Scheduling Staff
- Construction Managers
- Field Engineers
- Contract Administrators
- Procurement Staff
- Quality Control
In-Plant Customized Seminars
This on-site program can be customized to a company’s specific work environment and projects needs. The emphasis of both the presentations and the workshops exercises are tailored to address company-specific issues and plant management’s concerns. Also, the consultative sessions are focused on developing solutions and management strategies for resolving pre-defined weak/problem areas. The 3-5 day program duration and daily schedules can be adjusted to meet your company’s work priorities and the availability of participating executive staff.